Learn about the many faces of the city.
Discover its great history.
Our city has been a point of interest for centuries. We will explain its history and guide you to hidden treasures that are difficult to find. We help you explore the city and provide hints for an enjoyable stay. Discover the gems of the old city: the famous golden roof, the cathedral, the crossway of the four animals, century-old hotels and restaurants, ... and other wonderful spots. If you have little time: the imperial palace, the golden roof and the "black fellows" church shoud not be missed.
These are our most popular tours:
- through the old town of Innsbruck: pass by old inns and their iron signs, the golden roof, the cathedral, medieval houses and doorways, coutyards and the city tower.
- The Court church or "black fellows" church: the most important monument in Tyrol; 28 larger than life size bronze figures flank the cenotaph of the emperor Maximilian I; understand the secrets behind all of them
- The Imperial palace: get to know Empress Maria Theresia and her 16 children, see private apartments of the imperial family, the chapel and the Giants´Hall.
- Castle of Ambras: a famous renaissance castle built for Archduke Ferdinand II; we show you armouries, the oldest chamber of art and curiosities and a splendid Spanish Hall.
- Bell Foundry and Museum: you will not find many places in the word with still operating bell foundries... this one offers a unique combination of bell foundry, museum and sound room. You will also find nice souvenirs.
- Berg Isel, a mountain of heroes: during the tyrolean struggle for liberation in 1809 Bergisel was the site of violent battles (one of these battles can be seen in a giant panorama picture). Today’s battles happen in the nearby ski jump arena built by famous architect Zaha Hadid.
Please get in touch by mail or phone.
We look forward to meeting you !
Andrea & Elisabeth